WELL hello ! This post is VERY delayed, as I was having some issued with my account. Now that that is all sorted, let’s dive into week 3 of the 52 list project.
This week is probably the one of the three that I have been the most excited to write about, becasue the topic this week is just plain sweet. I am supposed to list out the happiest moments of my life so far. Something kind of weird – maybe not so weird – that I do is I like to keep a note on my phone with some of my favourite memories on it, and over the last year in quarantine I got into the habit of referencing that list whenever I began to feel even a little sad at the state of the world. So I think it’s safe to say I’ve been preparing for this for a LONG time! Let’s just get right to it, in no particular order.
- Graduating University was one of the most exciting and biggest accomplishments of my life.
- Traveling to Ireland, and standing at the Cliffs of Moher, I remember standing on the edge and thinking to myself “breath deep”.
- Long drives with my friends.
- Trips that I’ve gone on with my family, especially Florida 2017.
- Going to NYC with my best friends around Christmas times, it was one of the most magical trips I’ve ever been on. Not to mention we laughed our way through NYC.
- Summer days in quarantine, spent outside with a nice drink with my family.
- Family get togethers.
- The day I got my dogs.
- Finding out I got a new job, nailing an interview and just truly enjoying what I do for work.
- Going to concerts, especially Harry Styles.
- Taking my cousin to Tim Hortons whenever she comes to Canada from England.
- Surprising my family in England.
- Going to Vegas for a school trip, and almost missing our connecting flight, and having to run through the Huston airport.
- Going out to eat on a patio.
- Riding a bike in the summer.
- The smell of BBQ and freshly cut grass.
- The feeling before going on an airplane.
- Drinking a tall glass of ice cold water on a hot summer day.
- The feeling after you do a great workout.
- Waking up in the morning and knowing I’m blessed with another day. I try my best to remind myself of this when I wake up in the morning. Every morning.
I would love to hear from you on some of your happiest moments, so please leave a comment down below. Sending love and light to you all.