Hello my sweet friends ! Here I am again on a Tuesday with another award, I really hope you are not getting tired of reading these.
I want to start by thanking Nath from ohnananath for the nomination. I absolutely love reading her blog posts, we connected a little over a month ago and she is so wonderful and supportive and just an all around great writer. If you haven’t already please go check her out. Let’s get into the questions Nath asked me!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO ASIDE FROM BLOGGING/WRITING DURING THIS QUARANTINE?
I have been loving having the time to read more books, that’s something that I would always try and do to and from work but it’s not always easy with my schedule. The other thing that I have been loving doing is working out! I have a little routine of at home workouts that I have been keeping up with and quite honestly I feel the strongest I’ve ever felt. I have so much more energy and I just find that my ability to focus on tasks has improved so much since I started a routine. If you want to check out my routine you can right here.
IF YOU COULD TRAVEL TO THE PAST OF THE FUTURE, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?
Oh boy! This is a hard one becasue I do love the idea of seeing music legends perform in like the 70’s 80’s era, but I would love to see the state of the world 50 years into the future. I don’t think I want to see what my life looks like, but I would like to see what the world looks like. Is racism still apparent, have we combated coronavirus? I just want to see if we as a civilization have made any progress.
WHAT’S ONE HABIT YOU WANT TO BUILD AND WHY?
I really want to get into the habit of sticking to a schedule and not letting work take over every ounce of my energy. So during this quarantine I’ve been really trying to get into some sort of a schedule similar to what it would be like when I go back to work.
WHAT MAKES YOU COME ALIVE? OR WHAT BRINGS YOU JOY?
Writing brings me so much joy. There’s nothing more exciting than the feeling of just not being able to type to write something fast enough as ideas are flying through your head. The feeling when you’re just in the zone and are so overwhelmed by the stories and the images that are living inside of your head. Having the outlet of writing, and the space to do so is something I’ve always wanted.
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
I love all of your blogs for different reasons, you all inspire me in some way shape or form! No pressure at all to do this, but I would love to read each of your answers to the questions below. Hope you are all staying safe, xo.
- What is one of your favourite posts on your site?
- If you could solve one world issue, what would it be and why?
- What inspired you to start your blog? How do you see your blog growing?
- What is one dream you have that scares you?
- What is one positive thing you wish you believed about yourself?
Until next time my sweet friends, sending all the love across oceans to each of you.