Well hello sweet friends ! I hope everyone is staying safe and excited for the weekend ahead, I know I am. Even though I am not entirely sure why as my weekends are pretty much the same as my weekdays. BUT, either way, I am excited! I want to start by saying a HUGE thank you to Princess from The Mindful Modus. I came across her blog a couple weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! Her blog posts on self-care are my absolute favourite so please, go and check her out. I will link her website here as well ! Princess, thank you so much for your ongoing support, and for nominating me for this award! It really means a lot and I am so excited to answer your questions:
1. Which of your blog posts is your favourite?
I think my favourite blog post is one of the first ones I ever wrote, called: 2017, thanks (even though you sucked). 2017 was an learning year for me. I went through a huge loss of a relationship/break-up and I was graduating university not really knowing what my next steps were going to be. It was the first time in my life I didn’t have a plan and was forced to figure it out. Looking back, I wish I could have told myself what I know now. That you’re going to figure it out – you always have, you always will. That you’re going to work your dream job with some life changing people. That things really do workout for the best, the way that it’s supposed to. It’s just really cool to have blog posts as reminders of how much you grow as a person.
2. Do you have a favorite skincare product? What is it?
Um, YES! My absolute favourite skin care product is the OLEHENRIKSEN – Truth Serum. I have talked about it in countless blog posts, you can read here. I swear by this. I don’t think I have any dark spots becasue I’ve used this religiously for the past 2 years!
3. Do you have a favourite fragrance? What is it?
My favourite fragrance is Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf. It’s V pricy, but I will justify this, as the bottle lasts forever and I’ve never in my life found a fragrance that I love this much.
4. Are you an early-bird type of person, a night-owl, or somewhere in between?
Definitely an early bird ! I love my mornings, I feel the most productive, and honestly start to crash around 3pm. BUT, I can stay up late if I have to, for a night out or anytime I’m with family and friends. I will power through the tired eyes as I suffer from a bad case of FOMO.
5. Do you have a favourite movie character? Who is it and from what movie?
Dory from Finding Nemo was and will always be my favourite. She just reminds me so much of myself (not the short-term memory loss part, more so the constant excitable nature of herself), and I remember after seeing that move I just started loving Ellen DeGeneres so much.
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
The blogs I’ve nominated are some of the many favourites I have, that I haven’t yet nominated. They all write in 4 completely unique areas of the blogging world! You are all incredible writers. I love reading all your posts and I can’t wait to see where all your blogging journeys take you. I also would like to nominate anyone who would like to participate, this is open to all 🙂
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
- What is one piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
- Favourite place you’ve ever visited?
- A blog post you wish was read by more people?
- What is your dream?
- Do you think Pineapple belongs on Pizza?
I am so looking forward to all your responses (especially the pizza question – HA!)
As always, I hope you are all staying safe, and healthy. Sending love and light to you all.