I am so so excited to announce that I have been nominated for a Blog Award by the lovely TheBookWorrior, who from the moment they started following my blog, have been nothing by supportive and such a light in this little corner of the world.
So please GO FOLLOW !! You won’t regret it.
Let’s get into it, here are TheBookWorrior’s Questions for Me:
1. What country are you from?
I am from Toronto, Canada !
2. What is your Favourite Book?
I can’t just pick one – it’s literally impossible for me as there’s about 3 book that I always find myself picking up again, and again and again.
The Shack – William P. Young, Wuthering Heights – Emily Brontë and Girl Wash You Face – Rachel Hollis.
3. Favourite TV Show?
Again – I have too many: Friends, Survivor, The Bachelor..
4. Do you have any pets?
I sadly no longer have any pets. My dog past away in October of 2018.
5. What is your Favourite Quote?
“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle” St. Francis of Assisi
6. What is your happiest moment?
Oh man. I have so many happy moments I can’t pick just one.
Anytime I’m traveling, I’m Happy. Sitting on the couch with my best friends watching movies, I’m Happy. Being outside in the summer time, I’m Happy. Spending time with family, I’m Happy. I love what I do for living – going to work everyday, I’m Happy.
7. What do you do to Relax?
For someone who never really ever relaxes, when I do it’s pretty groundbreaking! I write, or I read a good book. I love to clean when I’m feeling relaxed – weird I know !
8. Favourite Time of the Day?
The morning for sure – I love getting up early. But in the summer time, I love that time in the evening, just before it’s about to get dark.
9. Have you traveled abroad? If yes, where?
I have been so, so fortunate to be able to travel a lot in my life. I’ve been to:
Cuba, Vancouver BC, Dominican Republic, Italy, Ireland, England, Amsterdam, Poland, India, Switzerland, Germany, France, and Belgium.
10. Favourite Colour?
Green lately. But it’s always been a grey-blue tone.
11. One thing you hate most?
Negative people. I can’t stand people who just emit negative energy and don’t have a thankful bone in their body.
11 Facts About Me
- I love rain, I think there’s just something so cleansing about the world after a rain storm.
- I prefer candy over chocolate.
- I put my milk before my cereal.
- I believe that there is more good than bad in the world, always.
- I sponsor an Elephant at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant Orphanage in Kenya. His name is Mukkoka.
- I love making new friends, meeting people from different walks of life and just learning about people.
- I hate waterslides.
- I love pickles and I love pickles flavoured things.
- I am obsessed with Pinterest, I think it’s the greatest app to ever exist.
- Contrary to popular belief, I am an introvert (supposedly, according to all the personality tests I’ve done)
- My Enneagram number is One!
My Questions for YOU
- Favourite song?
- What is your life Motto?
- Most Embarrassing Moment?
- Favourite Disney/Pixar Movie?
- A book you would recommend to anyone?
- Least favourite food?
- What is one piece of advice you’d give your teenage self?
- What do you miss the most about being in quarantine?
- What is your favourite scene in a movie?
- If you had live in a different country what country would it be?
- What is your favourite thing about yourself? #SelfLove
The blogs I’ve nominated are all incredible writers. Some I’ve known a long time, and others I’ve known only a couple weeks or days. You are all writers that I think have immense talent and love for what you do. I think you deserve for more people to know who you are.
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.